9.17.2012

I always have these "amazing" ideas for posting---when I can't sit down and write.  Then when I have the time, either I've lost the moment or I'm just too tired!  Tonight is one of those too tired nights.  But I did find a lovely blog post from someone else that I want to share.  I have already shared it on my FB page, so if you're friends with me there then you've seen it.  But for all you other readers out there, =) , I'll post it here.  Its from a blog called Grace For The Road and the post is here.  I wish I had read this a very long time ago.  I think there are a lot of things that would have been different in my life had I learned the truth of this post then.  In fact, it applies to all of us, single or married, I think. Because really, He should be the bottom line of All of our lives,  no matter what other human relationships we are privileged to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment