9.06.2012

Done with the work week and I am gladder than glad!  (Can you tell I'm feeling in a Dr Seuss word mood? lol)  It was definitely one of those weeks.  The work days weren't the most chaotic, but I just struggled with them on a personal level.  Some days work is just harder than others---harder to face, harder to deal with, harder to get through.  At one point (ok, maybe more than one) I didn't know how on earth I was going to make it.  Ever been there?  But, not being the kind of person who just calls in to work on a whim, I managed to get there and get back home again.  Whew.  I'm glad its over and am hoping that next week will be better.  In the meantime I am going to enjoy my four---yes 4--day weekend!!  WooHoo!  I'm going shopping and gonna do some crafting and yes, the lawn has got to be mowed and the house needs cleaned.  But even the work won't bother me too much, because I still get the best part of every day off---not having to wake to an alarm at 4am.  That fact alone makes me want to dance with glee!  Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment