9.04.2012

Day 2 done.  Ooh what a day!  I do hope that 3 and 4 are Not like this one.  If they are, I will be frazzled for sure! lol  The good news though is that I got some new work shoes!  Finally!  I have been needing some for a while now.  Maybe a month or so ago I ordered a couple pair, but they didn't work and I just let it be for a while.  So by now I Really need new ones.   My feet and legs ache terribly before the day is even over with the ones I have.  So I finally got on the ball and ordered 2 to try.  I was hoping that at least one pair would work, but had decided that if both felt good I would keep both.  Bird in the hand and all that.  Well, they came today and guess what?  Both of them fit and feel great!  I am so thankful!  So tomorrow I'll be stepping out in my new sneaks.  =)  On top of this excitement we are having a birthday lunch at work.  How will I ever be able to take it all in? lol  Here's hoping for a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment