8.10.2012

Ok. So next time I go rambling on about Fridays, and the weekend off, and 'bring it on', and stuff,  will Someone please slap me and tell me to Shut Up?!  It was a day!  Now not the worst day I've had mind you, but definitely not the smoothest.  And the stuff going on was weird---people feeling strange, people getting sick who never get sick on dialysis, people with bloodshot eyes, etc.  One poor patient made me laugh---and I'm not laughing at her in a bad way, mind you.  But at the end of her treatment she got a cramp in her foot so she sat up to work the cramp out and then her blood pressure went down, so she laid back to help the blood pressure and then there was the cramp in her foot.......you see where I'm going with this...=)  I couldn't help but laugh at her predicament.  She's a friend, so don't think I stand and laugh callously at my patients when something is going crazy.  But if you could have seen the situation.  Her sitting up trying to work out the cramp and saying "Oh bp's low, really low" and then when I helped her lay back, her saying "Oh the leg!"  I couldn't help but laugh---and then quickly ended her treatment so the vicious cycle would end.  Give me some credit.  I do have a Little compassion left! lol  So anyway.  Survived the day just fine---and it really did help to know that tomorrow is my Saturday off.  But honestly, what was I thinking?  Maybe when I'm old and gray (shut up! I mean Really old and gray!), I will learn to keep my mouth shut.  Somehow I doubt it..... (stop agreeing!)

In other news, I now have some decorated towels!  No, I'm not posting pictures tonight.  I'm too tired, there's only bad lighting and its my blog, that's why!  And besides, they really need to dry well before I pose them for pictures.  Stenciling only 3 towels wore me out which means that I must keep making them like crazy so I get toughened in.  I really like how they all turned out though.  Yes, yes, hopefully there will be pictures tomorrow.  Don't be so impatient! =)

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics Sis..rest up!!!
    (and yes it's me NOT Brooke on the lap top..although ya never know-LOL!!!)

    ReplyDelete