8.09.2012

Its almost Friday!!!  Ooh I am so happy to get to the weekend this week!  One more day and then a weekend off.  I don't mind working Fridays when I have the weekend off.  If I have to work the weekend, then I would rather have Friday off.  Its so hard to work on Friday before my Saturday to work because the people who have the weekend off are exultant and talking about their weekend plans, etc and all you can think about is that you have to go to work on Saturday! lol  That's why I like to have my "weekend Friday" off.  Not only is it a break before the work weekend, but you can steel yourself for the Saturday onslaught in the peace and comfort of home. lol  However, when I have the weekend off I don't mind the Friday work at all.  It can be a crazy day too and I don't mind so much because I can just keep telling myself  "only 8 hours---only 4  hours---only 2 hours---only.......you get the idea.  So.  Tomorrow is the Friday before my weekend off and I say 'Bring it on!'  (Ask me tomorrow if I regret saying that....  I know my nurse/ccht friends are shaking their heads and thinking 'She is out of her mind, saying things like that Before the day starts!')

Ah well.  Happy Friday 'Ya'll'!  (I'm in South now. I have to at least act the part! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment