1.06.2014

I'm trying to challenge myself with this here blog. I'm going to try to post something every day between now and when I go on vacation the 23rd.  I won't be able to post every day then because my parents don't have internet service.  How sad! (Insert sarcasm here) Actually that's a good thing because, if I do manage to post every day between now and then, I'll be worn to a frazzle and will need a break! lol! So here goes. Be forewarned! Some days might not make sense (nothing unusual about that, I know!), and others may be no more than a little drool on the keyboard, but it will be something! I have to challenge myself like this or I'll just sink right back into my old lazy ways....

So this is my post for today. Sorry if you came expecting something pithy. I'm too tired for that or anything else. Tonight is one of those drool on the keyboard nights! lol I'd go to bed right now (530 pm), but that would be a bit excessive. So I'll make myself stay up by punishing myself with Pinterest or some such thing until it gets a little later! =) See ya tomorrow! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment