7.23.2013

Tuesday Laughter

This morning one of my dialysis patients told me this and I'm still chuckling.  Had to share.  =)


A woman went into a store and the owner's parrot said, "You are the ugliest woman!" 

The woman was incensed!  She went directly to the owner and said, "Your parrot disrespected me and I do not appreciate it!" 

The man apologized and said that he would teach the parrot better. 

A while later the woman went in that store again, and again the parrot said, "You are the ugliest woman!" 

The woman said to the owner, "I thought you said you were going to teach him better than that!" 

The man again apologized and promised that he would, indeed, teach the parrot better. 

The next time the woman came into the store, the parrot looked at her and said, "You know."



=) Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment