2.14.2013

Chaos and Sunsets

Ooh today was a day!  One of those days with it's own particular brand of chaos that is hard to describe.  One of those where the only thing you can do is put your head down and slog through it one hour at a time.  Well, it's either that or cry.  Which I felt like doing. Several times.  But thanks be to God I made it through and I don't have to go back tomorrow!  Yay!  Sometimes I hear people say they love their job.  I dream of having a job I love, one that I don't mind going to.  I'm sure that even if I loved my job there would be days I didn't want to go, but it would be nice to at least not dread it!  lol  I'm not complaining.  I'm thankful I have a job in an economy such as ours---a job that makes me a good living too.  But I can't help but dream of doing what I love.  In spite of my day though, there was a gorgeous sunset this evening---like a message from God that He has everything under control.  I didn't take any pictures (gasp!), just stepped outside to admire the view.  So beautiful.  Isn't it amazing to think that the sun sets like that whether anyone is looking or not?   Nature does her thing as God intends and to His Glory.  We're just happenstance spectators to the show. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad day :( What is it you love to do that you dream of doing? (Does that make sense?) I, too, have many dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a "terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day"! (Are you familiar with that children's book?) I love how you are choosing to see the Son through the rain, and I love you! I pray that days like these will be few and far between for you. :)

    ReplyDelete