12.03.2012

Monday Muse

Oh me.  It seems I'm destined to be a once a week post-er!  Grr!  I'm going to blame it all on work.  Just because it seems like a good culprit and because I can. lol  But in order to try to overcome this lack of post issue, I put together a sort-of schedule I can use so that I can post something even when I'm too tired or busy to write much.  So today--Monday--will be the Monday Muse: some inspirational quote to start your week out right (hopefully!).  Since we are now officially in the Christmas/Advent season it seems only appropriate that today's "muse" should be on that theme:


"Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority."  ~W.J. Cameron

Well said, Sir. Well said.


Hopefully soon there will be a post about my weekend time with some very special people.  The key word here being "hopefully"..... I wouldn't advise holding your breath--- just in case it's another week....  =)  In the mean time  CELEBRATE the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment