12.07.2012

Food.........in a manner of speaking

Instead of a food review---which I technically could do since I am sitting here with a comforting bowl of  "pasta e fagioli".  Haven't eaten any in years, but this batch today is just as yummy as I remember.  Italian soul-food.  Mmmm-mm!  But today I want to ask What is your favorite kitchen gadget/utensil?  Or, if you're like me and have a hard time picking one "favorite", what is one of your favorites?  Something you find yourself using a lot, or maybe something that makes a certain task so much easier.  One of the things that I am falling quite in love with is my Pyrex 2-qt batter bowl.  You know the one the spout on it so you can mix and then pour.  I've had it for a while, but recently have found myself reaching for it more and more.  It's just so convenient!  So what do you find yourself reaching for again and again in your kitchen?  I'm always in the mood for a new kitchen gadget, so leave me some comments!  

And if you would like to get Louise Moscato's recipe for Pasta e Fagioli, aka comfort and nutrition in a bowl, let me know and I'll post it.  Just make sure you have some warm crusty bread when you make it!  You'll regret it if you don't!  =)

2 comments:

  1. I Love my stainless steel bowls. They're my favorite for just about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite things right now is my Babycakes cupcake maker. Except I make a lot more than cupcakes in it :D It's way fun to make little bite-sized things.

    ReplyDelete