10.12.2012

I really had wanted to write about something today, but then I promptly came home from work and went right to work on the computer designing some pages for my "Household Binder".  I found some printables on the net, and I probably will use some of them, but there were a couple things I wanted to include as sections and did not find any free printables, so decided to try to make my own.  =)  I've been using my Silhouette Studio program and they are turning out to my liking for the most part.  Now if I can just learn to use Paint Shop Pro or some such program, then I might be able to make more in there.  The thing with the Silhouette program is that you can only save your work as Silhouette documents, instead of saving the stuff in another format that might be more useful.  So it means I really need to learn Paint Shop Pro.  I told my friend Morado (in her words, "sounds like tornado" lol) that she needs to put some tutorials on her blog Little Bits Of Lilac since she is literally a "Paint Shop Pro".  =)  She's been using the program for like a bazillion years, though, so I told her the tutorials need to be for "wittle kids" beginners like me.  =)  Speaking of her blog, go on over and show her some love!  You're good for a laugh--or three (the trip to Walmart is a MUST read---entitled Soggy Sunday).  So anyway, long story short, the computer is why I am missing the inspirational post I was supposed to write. (Is that like saying "The devil made me do it............?)lol  Maybe tomorrow I won't forget...............yeah right! Who am I kidding?  Have a great weekend---all you lucky folk who don't have to work them!  =P So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment