10.05.2012

I have absolutely nothing insightful or interesting to write about tonight---unless of course my turning 40 TOMORROW is considered interesting! lol  At the moment I am feeling pressed by my mounting list of things that need doing in the next week (though I can tell you that some of them will NOT get done until I get back from vaca, whether they need doing or not!).  My house is a wreck, the lawn needs mowing, laundry needs done, and of course there is my nonexistant (yet!) Etsy shop that I keep rambling about.  If I don't open it soon people are going to start thinking I'm making up stories!  I made a mistake talking about selling my towels before I got the shop open.  I should have slaved away in secret painting all kinds of deliciousness, and then got the shop in order.  Then I could have blown everyone away with my talent at a lovely Grand Opening celebration. lol  But you know what they say about hindsight.  Mine is definitely 20/20, unlike my forward vision which is about as bad as my eyes in real life (Very Bad)  Oy!  Anyway.  I'm feeling stressed about all the things that need done and not enough time this week to do much of Anything. However.  Tomorrow is my birthday, and my 40th birthday at that, and I refuse---Absolutely Refuse--- to clean house or mow the lawn!!!  So.  I am leaving all my stressing things behind and escaping to Colonial Williamsburg for the day, armed with my new Canon Rebel.  I plan to give it a strenuous workout/initiation.  The weatherman is predicting mostly Sunny with a 10% chance of rain, so I hope he is right.  I plan to get there early since if there is to be any rain it seems to be coming later in the day.  I am hoping for some fabulous pictures and lots of relaxation, not to mention just a little shopping.......it is my birthday, after all.  Yes, yes, I know, the camera was supposed to be my birthday present, but one of my co-workers told me that 40 deserved an extra present, so I'm taking her advice!  lol  I hope you all have a delightful weekend.  See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment